Inside Sales Representative (ISR)
TruQC, LLC is based in Saint Louis, MO with a tech office in Louisville, CO. The company was founded in 2011 and has been digitalizing complex industrial compliance processes for customers in the marine, petrochemical and infrastructure industries. We are a lean company, but have big name Fortune 100 companies as customers, clients in 52 countries and we are on our fifth project for the US NAVY. We love to hear from our employees on ways to better their position, expand their knowledge and grow the company. You will be heard here! The company is expanding, which means tons of opportunity for growth. Come join us!
TruQC, LLC is seeking an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) to join our sales team, selling our SaaS offerings. ISRs are responsible for working closely with our sales team to develop and execute successful sales strategies and tactics to meet annual and quarterly sales targets. You will bring your sales expertise to prospecting for new business, closing deals of up to $60,000 ARR and supporting our sales team in developing sales greater than $60,000 with customers in industries such as marine, infrastructure, petrochemical and more. This position provides the opportunity to grow into an Account Executive over time.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prospecting, developing and selling TruQC, LLC’s SAAS offerings
- Working within the sales team to develop winning strategies and tactics including refining the process of lead screening and qualification.
- Consistently prospecting for new business and building your sales pipeline through individual, outbound efforts.
- Promptly responding to and qualifying inbound leads generated through marketing channels.
- Effectively presenting and demonstrating TruQC, LLC products to prospects via video conferencing.
- Collaborating with Project Managers to develop technical solutions to meet prospect needs.
- Closing subscription sales of up to $60,000 in value.
- Supporting enterprise sales processes of accounts greater than $60,000 in contract value through prospecting and account development in collaboration with Business Development and Senior Sales Executives
- Meeting and exceeding your monthly pipeline development goals.
- Meeting and exceeding your annual and quarterly sales quota.
- Supporting new market identification, validation and expansion efforts.
- Continuously seeking new ways to grow and develop both professionally and personally.
- Attending conferences, working at our booth, networking, etc.
What we want to see:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience in a sales or customer service role
- Experience selling SaaS products a plus
- A strong work ethic and understanding that self-discipline and hard work are a minimum standard for success in Sales
- Proven ability to learn and execute a sales process
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including the ability to explain and demonstrate a technical product to both decision makers and end-users
- Familiarity with modern sales engagement and automation tools such as LinkedIn and Hubspot
- A strong team player, comfortable working up, down and across organizations, internally and externally, to create success for yourself and your teammates
- A mission-driven mind-set, excited about working in a company that is striving to deliver an awesome product
Why you’ll love it here:
- Fun company and team outings
- A great opportunity to grow your career as a sales professional with ample training and structure along the way
- Employer subsidized comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage in the US
- 9 paid company holidays plus accrued time off
Interested? TruQC, LLC offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
TruQC, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. TruQC, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic