As everyone starts getting back to work, we wanted to pass along some tips to help when you are logging back into your TruQC.
Updating your iOS and TruQC app on the iPad:
Before using TruQC, make sure you’re on the most current iOS and TruQC version.
Follow these links for a step-by-step guide to updating:
Use the “Forgot Password” link on the TruQC login page to reset your password. You’ll then receive an email with a temporary password. Be sure to also check your junk or spam folders. If you do not see an email after 30 minutes, please contact our support team.
NOTE: The app will lock you out for 30 minutes after five failed login attempts.
Having trouble emailing reports?
If you are trying to email reports from TruQC and your recipients aren’t receiving those emails, it might be because your email isn’t set up properly on your iPad.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings app on your iPad and scroll down and tap on “Passwords and Accounts”
- Tap “Add Account” and select your email provider
- Enter your email address and password
- Tap “next” and wait for Mail to verify your account
- Tap “Save”
As a TruQC user, there are lots of ways you can get support. We’ve continued to update TruQC over the past few months, so if you need some help getting back up to speed, feel free to contact us with questions or to set up a refresher training.
- Call: 866.488.4170
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: www.truqc.com
- Watch a quick training videos: YouTube
- Search the Help Center
- Create a Support Request