We’re excited to announce the latest addition of our industrial painting quality control software. Version 2.2 of TruQC offers the following improvements, in addition to some basic follow-up maintenance:
- Daily Inspection Report now allows you to add as many photos as you want to the Pre-work Surface Conditions and Containment sections
- Our Surface Preparation section now allows for multiple selections under “Blast Hose Size”
- More input readings for the SPG area are now possible, including batch imports directly from your PosiTector PosiTector Wi-Fi gauge.
- Expense Reports now allow for as many inputs as needed
- Incident Reports now allow for unlimited photo posts
- Users can select from new filters in File Cabinet; default sorts by date, with the latest at the top
- Owner, Office Manager, QSM and Safety Managers are now allowed to approve eligible report types
- Improvements to Internet connectivity and offline status messaging
- Various other improvements and bug fixes
Download the app for free in the App Store or request a free demo. Thanks for working with us to make TruQC the most useful tech tool for the industrial painting job-site.