YES!! The answer to all the questions below is Yes!
- Is TruQC available in the Apple Store?
- Does TruQC work with the latest iPad and iPad Mini?
- In TruQC, are reports chain-verifiable?
- Can you export reports to Box, Google Drive and Dropbox?
- Can you annotate and highlight documents and then attach them to reports?
- Can you control who sees what data in TruQC?
- Does TruQC sync reports in near real-time?
- What if I am in a place where there is no Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection – will the reports store locally on the iPad?
- Does TruQC offer training and support?
- Can you email or print reports from the iPad?
- Do all reports have a time, date, GPS, signature and photo stamp?
- Can I run metrics and analytics on my company’s report data?
- Can TruQC develop custom reports?
- Is TruQC SSPC QP1, QP2 and QS1 compliant?
- Does TruQC have device integration with the PosiTector and Elcometer Bluetooth low-energy devices?
- Has TruQC developed the 00932 Navy Appendices report?
- Does TruQC help you measure up to standards set by NACE, NIOSH, OSHA and others?
- Can you store SDS, PDS, blueprints, scopes of work, employee certifications, Toolbox Talks and other documents in TruQC?
- Does TruQC have time and expense reporting?
- Does TruQC work with accounting systems like Sage, Quickbooks and others?
Storage and recovery
- Is TruQC cloud-based?
- If I break my iPad can I recover my data?
- Is my data secure with TruQC?